Sunday 10 November 2013

Arcade of Camden

   I went on a shopping trip with my friends to London at the weekend. We went all over the place, including Harrods, Hamley's and Camden Market (which, in my opinion, is the best place in London, if only for Cyberdog). I fell in love even more when we were walking round the indoor vintage stalls in Camden Market. We looked into the corner of one of the shops, and there stood this gorgeous relic of times gone past...


   ...And hurrah! It was working! This amazing machine, which four people could squeeze around and play, each with a joystick, an attack button and a jump button. That was it. 
   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is a childhood love of mine anyway, but when I saw this I was so excited. I, of course, played, but was dragged away far too soon.

   I wish I'd carted it off with me... if only I had the strength!



No comments:

Post a Comment